Xerxes Associates Provide Comprehensive Tax Services To U.S. Expats
There are a variety of expat services available however, Xerxes Associates LLP offers you a premium and efficient service which has made us the number one choice for U.S. expats living in the UK.
In order to meet your specific needs, Xerxes Associates LLP offers US Expats living in the UK a range of reliable services bespoke to your personal taxation requirements. There is no one better equipped to handle complex expat tax issues than the Xerxes Associates LLP team.
U.S. Tax Compliance Services
A U.S. citizen or U.S. green card holder must file a U.S. tax return annually to report their worldwide income, regardless of whether they owe any tax. It’s still necessary to file a U.S. tax return even if you earned all of your income abroad and paid taxes in your country of residence.
There are a number of exclusions and credits available to you and you can minimise your U.S. federal tax liability by optimising your tax return. Xerxes Associates LLP can help you achieve maximum tax optimisation and efficiency.
Xerxes Associates LLP provide the following range of tax preparation services:
– Completion of individual Federal US resident and non-resident tax returns (Form 1040 and Form 1040NR).
– Streamlined filing for delinquent filers.
– Preparing expatriation returns.
– Preparing and submitting Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR) forms.
– Completion of State Tax Returns.
– Planning for moving to or from the US.
– Planning of UK/US profit extraction from companies including the resolution of both the Repatriation Tax and the GILTI Tax.
– Claims for Foreign Earned Income deductions.
– Claims for Foreign Tax Credits.
– Crypto Tax Advice.
Our dual-qualified team of tax advisers can look after your personal tax affairs as well as those of your business. We have been helping our clients manage their tax affairs for over 10 years now and can assist you with all associated complexities.
Xerxes Associates LLP work closely with US and UK expats from all different backgrounds, circumstances and occupations as well as high-net worth individuals in order to help them through the complexities of US and UK tax compliance requirements (tax imposed on expatriates). If you have a query or would like a friendly no obligation chat about your requirements then please get in touch and we shall be happy to assist you.