FBAR and ITIN Assistance

Home / FBAR and ITIN Assistance

FBAR and ITIN Assistance

As an American living internationally, you may have a requirement to report any non-US accounts you are a signatory to on the Foreign Bank Account Report (FBAR) form. The FBAR must be filed electronically with the US Treasury Department and our services for FBAR filing start at £149 + VAT.

We assist in ITIN applications for non-US persons wanting to file a US tax return for reporting US sourced income, wishing to file jointly with their US spouse and/or wishing to add a dependent on their return.

We are authorised to certify the required identification documentation for the purposes of applying for a US Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN). ITIN Application starts at £199 + VAT.


Feel free to get in touch for a no obligation chat, simply complete our call back request form and we will get in touch with you.

Our Blog