US Federal and State Income Tax Returns

Home / US Federal and State Income Tax Returns

US Federal and State Income Tax Returns

Living and working outside of the United States as an individual or small business? You will need to file a US Federal Return, and possibly a State Tax Return, based on your individual circumstances.

Our expert team of IRS preparers and Certified Acceptance Agents can help you clearly understand and correctly file all necessary Federal and State forms as required. We can also assist with further ITIN and/or FBAR applications.

We aim to keep our fees as competitive as possible, with personal communication and transparency throughout the entire process. Our team is always available to discuss any questions, queries or concerns.


Feel free to get in touch for a no obligation chat, simply complete our call back request form and we will get in touch with you.

Our Blog