Tax Filing Services For US Expats Living In The United Kingdom

Tax Filing Services For US Expats Living In The United Kingdom

Xerxes Associates LLP provides US expats living in the United Kingdom with a range of tax filing services to meet your specific needs. Whether it’s preparing your US tax return or advising you on UK tax implications, our London based team of dedicated tax experts understand the complexities of expat tax.

Citizens and permanent residents of the United States must file U.S. tax returns every year to report their worldwide income (over certain threshold amounts), whether or not they owe U.S. taxes.

Whether or not you spent time in the U.S. or received income from the U.S., you must still file your US tax return. Regardless of whether you earned all of your income in the UK or any other country, and paid taxes to HMRC (UK tax authority), you are still required to file a U.S. tax return.

Taking advantage of the various exclusions and credits you can claim is key to reducing your U.S. federal tax liability – and this is where Xerxes Associates LLP can help! We provide the following tax advisory services;

● US Federal And State Income Tax Returns
● UK Self Assessment Tax
● Expatriation Services
● Personal Tax Planning And Advice
● FBAR And ITIN Assistance
● Consultations
● Streamlined Filing Package
● CFC’s, Form 5471 And Gilti
● & More

U.S. clients living in the UK have been helped by our team of expat tax professionals to efficiently and effectively manage their tax responsibilities.

Xerxes Associates LLP work closely with US and UK expats from all different backgrounds, circumstances and occupations as well as high-net worth individuals in order to help them through the complexities of US and UK tax compliance requirements (tax imposed on expatriates). If you have a query or would like a friendly no obligation chat about your requirements then please get in touch and we shall be happy to assist you.