Choosing The Right US Expat Tax Advisor

Choosing The Right US Expat Tax Advisor

Who Can Provide US Expats With Expat Accountant Service And Expat Tax Assistance?

Xerxes Associates LLP are expert specialist US & UK tax accountants and advisers based in London with over 10 years of valuable experience. As US and UK tax accountants, we offer a professional, responsive and personalised service to all US and UK expats.


What Is The Difference Between A Tax Adviser UK, Tax Consultant London & Tax Accountant London?

Essentially they are the same in respect of the core preparation service they all provide. As UK & US Tax Advisers and Accountants, Xerxes Associates LLP offer more than just the basic advisory and tax return preparation services. We also offer all of the required key services to expats in both the United States and United Kingdom.


What is an Expat Tax Advisor?

Living and working outside of your home country? Then you will probably need to submit an expat tax return. The easiest way to do so is to instruct a company which employs expat tax professionals like Xerxes Associates LLP.  If you live and work in the UK then you need to search for expat tax advice UK, for locally based specialists like ourselves to ensure the smooth processing of your tax returns.


How To File US Taxes And Tax Return From The UK?

It’s simple to file U.S. taxes in the U.K. with Xerxes Associates LLP. Our expat tax advisors are here to help. Here’s how to file your U.S. expat taxes.

  • Head on over to our contact page and reach out to us. Alternatively, request us to call you by requesting a call back.
  • Once we have confirmed which service package suits you best, we shall start to prepare your return.
  • We file your return with the IRS and HMRC or as required.
  • You can sit back knowing your taxes are taken care of.


As Tax Accountants London & Providers of Tax Advice London, Do You Offer Your Services To Expats Living Elsewhere?

We offer our services to all US and UK expats living anywhere including the whole of the UK, USA and other parts of the world.


What Is UK Expat Tax Advice?

You can still be liable to pay UK taxes even if you are not a UK resident. If you’re leaving the UK permanently or going to work abroad for at least one full tax year, you must inform HMRC. We can help with all your local and expat tax obligations and submissions.


Can UK Tax Specialists Also Help With UK US Dual Citizenship Taxes?

Yes! Taxes are imposed by the United States on its citizens regardless of where they live and how they earn their income. If you are a dual citizen living abroad, you might owe taxes to both the United States and the country where your income is earned. Contact us for more information.


What Are USA To UK Tax And Financial Services

These are core elements of the services Xerxes Associates LLP offer, including Tax Advice

Tax Planning and Tax Compliance Services ( i.e. US tax returns, UK tax returns and forms preparation).


Are Tax Advisors UK Or Those Who Offer Tax Return Services UK Regulated? 

As IRS Certified Acceptance Agents we are authorised to certify the required identification documentation for the purposes of applying for a US Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).


Do Xerxes Associates LLP Offer International Tax Advice For Individuals In The UK?

We have a team of experts and consultants that have experience in advising individuals on international tax matters. We are dedicated to providing our clients with custom-tailored services. No matter what your priorities and aspirations in business and life are, we will provide you with expert advice from local specialists. Due to the unique nature of your needs, our solutions are customised specifically for you.


Xerxes Associates LLP work closely with US and UK expats from all different backgrounds, circumstances and occupations as well as high-net worth individuals in order to help them through the complexities of US and UK tax compliance requirements (tax imposed on expatriates). If you have a query or would like a friendly no obligation chat about your requirements then please get in touch and we shall be happy to assist you.

Are you looking for US tax accountants and advisors in London or the UK?  View our fees and packages for UK and US tax return services.