Client Services

Home / Client Services

US Federal & State Income Tax ReturnsUS Federal and State Income Tax Returns

Living and working outside of the United States as an individual or small business? You will need to file a US Federal Return, and possibly a State Tax Return, based on your individual circumstances.

Our expert team of IRS preparers and Certified Acceptance Agents can help you clearly understand and correctly file all necessary Federal and State forms as required. We can also assist with further ITIN and/or FBAR applications.

We aim to keep our fees as competitive as possible, with personal communication and transparency throughout the entire process. Our team is always available to discuss any questions, queries or concerns.

UK Self Assessment Tax ReturnsUK Self Assessment Tax Returns

Our ICAEW Chartered Accountants provide a wealth of knowledge and expertise in all aspects of the UK tax return preparation process, working closely with our in-house IRS enrolled agents, ensuring the complex interactions between US and UK tax are dealt with as necessary.

You can have assurance and peace of mind that our team will work to attain the most optimal filing position for you.

Consulting and PlanningExpatriation Services

The somewhat rigid and strict tax filing rules for US persons residing overseas has led to a record number of people renouncing their US Citizenship.

We can assist US citizens and Green card holders wishing to expatriate and renounce their US citizenship, thus no longer having a US tax filing obligation to the IRS whilst residing abroad.

Xerxes can help and manage the entire expatriation process, from consultation and planning to ensuring all IRS duties and obligations are met, providing confidentiality and peace of mind.

Personal Tax Planning and Advice

Whether you are planning for personal, lifestyle or business changes, our bespoke team of advisors can assist you in a range of scenarios with varying complexities. At Xerxes, we assess your current financial and tax situation, accessing expert resources within our growing team, to offer the most bespoke and financially beneficial advice.

We aim to respond to our clients within 24-48 hours, if not sooner, and are always contactable by phone or email, arranging meetings at your convenience, over the phone or in person at our London offices.

FBAR and ITIN Assistance

As an American living internationally, you may have a requirement to report any non-US accounts you are a signatory to on the Foreign Bank Account Report (FBAR) form. The FBAR must be filed electronically with the US Treasury Department and our services for FBAR filing start at £149 + VAT.

We assist in ITIN applications for non-US persons wanting to file a US tax return for reporting US sourced income, wishing to file jointly with their US spouse and/or wishing to add a dependent on their return.

We are authorised to certify the required identification documentation for the purposes of applying for a US Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN). ITIN Application starts at £199 + VAT.

To fully understand your filing requirements, please contact us today.

Company and Small Business Tax

Working for yourself or operating a small business requires a separate statutory and tax filing.

Our team of ICAEW Chartered Accountants have both the expertise and experience in dealing with tax related complexities across a range of business structures, including (but not limited to) limited companies, sole trader’s and partnerships.

If you’re considering setting up a business, Xerxes can assist and advise on entity selection, HMRC and companies house filing obligations, as well as personal guidance throughout the entire process.

In addition, our team at Xerxes has the unique advantage of offering you business advice in view of US/UK statutory and tax compliance.


At Xerxes, we cover a wide range of tax issues, planned or unforeseen. In acquiring our specialist help, we aim to deliver a highly personalised and bespoke service in your area of need. Your consultation will take place at your convenience, over the phone or in person at our London offices.

Streamlined Filing Package

Late filing requirement? No need to worry – the team at Xerxes can assist in getting tax compliant with the IRS via the Streamlined Program for late/delinquent filers. Our IRS Enrolled Agents will assess, identify and calculate any interest, penalties, and advise accordingly.

If you have been outside of the US for at least 3 years, speak to a team member to discuss your options and requirements.

CFC’s, Form 5471 and GILTI

The IRS has strict rules on the reporting of US persons who own a shareholding in a Controlled Foreign Corporation (CFC). The stated fines for non-compliance are high, in most cases with no statute of limitations, so it is important to get things right.

At Xerxes, we offer a bespoke and tailored service to fully understand the situation, advising your filing requirements to ensure your compliance with the IRS.

Get in touch with us today for a no obligation discussion on how we can help you.